Friday, September 22, 2017

I don't think I like this ad that's next to the West End Branch of the Boston Public Library.

September 22, 2017






I don't think I like this website:






I don't think I like people being hired and awarded because the entertainment industry can exploit their names.







Lena Dunham owes her lucrative career to my being exploited.

Now Lena Waithe has made history because of my being exploited, and it's even worse that the exploitation is nominally about increasing opportunity for the entertainment industry's almost all-male writing establishment, for people of color and for people of nonheterosexual orientation.  



I think that someone should investigate the Big Sister Association of Greater Boston for child abuse.

President Obama's persecution of women was particularly effective because he was a member of a minority.  The history of the Civil Rights Movement's marginalization of women of color was not discussed during his Presidency.  The idea that members of minorities don't exploit members of other minorities, or that members of minorities never sell each other out, is a fallacy that is eagerly accepted and propagated by people whose unfair privileges are bestowed upon them by the status quo.  


Copyright, with obvious exceptions, L. Kochman, September 22, 2017 @ 8:25 a.m.