Sunday, September 17, 2017

Saturday Night Live

September 17, 2017

Don't call me a slut.

DON'T call me a homewrecker. 

Don't talk about the illegally filmed, voyeuristic videos.

Don't blame me or anyone else whom the conglomerate's promotion of crime has victimized.

Don't sexually harass me.

Don't hack my phone or my email and don't track my purchases.  

Don't promote crime.  

Don't talk about my old friends.

Don't talk about my family.

Don't circulate rumors about me.

Don't do or say things to increase my fame or to expose people from my past or present life to fame and privacy invasions.  

Don't construe my behavior according to your own interests.

Don't plagiarize.

Don't turn things that I say or write into code.

The number of things that you could talk about besides me is one short of infinity.  Supposedly, you are creative people.  

I don't want to work for you.  Why would I?