Friday, September 22, 2017

The Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education, Boston

September 22, 2017




That is a picture of part of the 3-page, September 12, 2017 letter from the Office for Civil Rights, dismissing my report about my retaliatory suspension from Bunker Hill Community College.

What the letter seems to say is that, because I didn't leap to sue the school the first time that the school administration attacked me for reporting being harassed, I deserved to be suspended from school and artificially failed for 4 classes a year later, as a result of having reported being harassed every semester that I was a student at that college.

What the report also implies is that if a female student reports her school problem only to the school, hoping that the school will appropriately respond, that student will not be helped by the government later if the school administration attacks that female student yet again.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 22, 2017 @ 4:36 p.m.