Saturday, September 16, 2017

The people who bully me want me to stop talking.

won't.  

They want me to stop saying that they're doing things that are wrong.

I won't.

They want me to be ashamed of the crimes that they have committed against me, and they want me to stop saying that they should feel ashamed, not me.

I won't.  

They want me to stop calling them ignorant.

I won't.

They want me to stop calling them greedy.

I won't.

They want me to stop calling them vicious.

I won't.  

They want me to join them in their repetitive, juvenile jokes about me, so that they don't have to feel guilty about victimizing me.

I won't.  

They want me to stop calling them hypocrites.

I won't.  

They want me to cringe about every rumor they regurgitate about me.

I won't.  


Maybe they want me to kill myself, and maybe I will.  Until then, I won't stop talking about what's wrong.