Friday, September 15, 2017

Why would you manipulate a kid?

September 15, 2017










It doesn't surprise me that someone from the National Park Service thought it was funny.








The government should stop promoting crime.












I didn't know who Natalie Strom was before tonight, and now that I know who she is, I think she's awful.







This happened to me during the Obama administration, that people who worked at the White House and who perhaps had a grudge about the influence that I have sometimes would spend paid time thinking of hateful things to do.  Unfortunately, President Obama didn't tell those people not to abuse their privileges, and I and other people were the targets of their vicious jokes displayed at White House social media, the White House official website, and events that they planned and scheduled for the President and other people from that administration.  While I'm writing this page, a local television station is reporting about this incident at the White House.