Friday, September 15, 2017

Evil, rich people can do whatever they want, while they self-righteously ruin the lives of poor people.

September 15, 2017


http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/inside_track/2017/09/big_apple_appeal_for_ben_affleck






BEN AFFLECK STOLE SOMEONE'S WIFE!  LINDSAY SHOOKUS STOLE SOMEONE'S HUSBAND!  THEY BOTH HAVE CHILDREN!  THEY ARE HYPOCRITES, AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THEM WHILE ATTACKING ME IS A HYPOCRITE!

I HAVE LIVED IN HELL EVERY DAY FOR 7 YEARS!  I HAVE TALKED ABOUT SUICIDE ALMOST EVERY WEEK FOR 7 YEARS!  

THE CONGLOMERATE HAS ATTACKED ME FOR 7 YEARS, USING MY PURPORTED SEXUAL INCONTINENCE AS ITS EXCUSE, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DATE ANYONE AND HAVE SAID NO TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WANTED TO DATE ME!  


Many of the unmarried celebrities, and maybe some of the married celebrities, who have bullied me probably don't know how many people they have slept with since 2010.  I haven't slept with anyone since 2003.