Friday, March 10, 2017

Did they remove the hidden, illegal cameras from my apartment when I was evicted in February 2014, or has the subsequent tenant also been criminally victimized by voyeurism?

March 10, 2017




That's a picture of part of the letter that I received from the property management of the apartment that I had from 2013 to 2014.  As I have said before, a Section 8 voucher has to be applied within two months after its issuance; I didn't know then that I could apply for extensions, so I took the first apartment that I was told about by Vinfen, the mental health agency to which I'd been assigned by the Department of Mental Health.  

Nobody did anything to help me have the cameras removed from my apartment then, either.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 10, 2017 @ 10:16 p.m