Friday, March 10, 2017

Is this why Leonardo DiCaprio decided to star in a movie about someone named Richard?

March 10, 2017

This patient viciously harassed me for weeks, and he wasn't the first male patient to harass me there.  I published pages about it, without using his name, and I wrote private emails and made private phone calls about it, until the day that I was taken to the Emergency Room, sobbing.  My blog from then is called "The Fact of Me," from an incident described in one of Maya Angelou's autobiographical books.  








I was forced to be in a mental hospital for a week, and the conglomerate attacked me about that, also.  When I was released, I had to go back to the shelter, where the harassment of me by a male employee who'd been hired in my absence began and lasted for 8 months, despite all of my reports about it, until he had harassed so many other homeless women that he was finally fired.  

When I went to the unit to get my things after being released from the hospital, they had all been thrown into garbage bags, along with another client's dirty clothes, and then thrown into a closet.

This is a picture of part of the first Google search result for "leonardo dicaprio richard jewell":



It seems as if it was while I was being harassed by that patient that Mr. DiCaprio began planning his next movie to support the person who was then my most vicious abuser.  Mr. DiCaprio was, and continues to be, one of the many people who hacks my phone, so he knew what the abuser's name was.  

Although I had reported what was happening to the Department of Mental Health before I was forced to leave, there was never a response.

There was also never a response to my concerns that there was a microwave, a refrigerator and a lot of food consumed at that unit, and no sink.  It was disgusting; although every trashcan was full of garbage before the end of every day, you couldn't wash your hands before or after touching the food unless you left the unit and went to a bathroom. Since patients frequently aren't thinking about washing their hands at psychiatric facilities, even when there is a sink, you can imagine how hygienic it wasn't.  

There was also no response about the paucity of blankets and towels, or about the Department of Mental Health turning off all the heat for the unit in April to save money by allowing the patients to be cold.  

There is NOBODY who has abused me whom the conglomerate hasn't supported and cast as a hero.  It's unfortunate for all of the people whom the conglomerate exploits that the stories of their lives are twisted to serve the abusive interests of corrupt, vicious, greedy hypocrites. 


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 10, 2017 @ 8:30 p.m.