Friday, March 10, 2017

The conglomerate thinks it's funny and hasn't stopped laughing since 2010.

March 10, 2017

It doesn't matter how many times I'm in the hospital, with or without hidden cameras in the bathrooms and showers of those psychiatric facilities to criminally violate my privacy and the privacy of other patients, or how many times the conglomerate sees me tie a noose in a closet in an apartment where there are hidden, illegal cameras that I know won't be removed until I'm evicted for saying the cameras are there.

There's nothing that the conglomerate doesn't think is funny about what it's done to me.  Death really is the only way out, and I don't even know why I haven't taken the logical next step, despite these years of agony every goddamn day. 


Copyright L. Kochman, March 10, 2017 @ 8:45 p.m.  Laugh to my fucking grave; you are ghouls.