Friday, March 10, 2017

Microsoft, National Geographic and YouTube

March 11, 2017
























The rest of it is a privacy invasion of people whom I knew years ago; the conglomerate is ensuring my permanent isolation by exposing everyone whom I ever knew to the public.  Forget about knowing me in the present; you can't even have known me 20 years ago without being attacked by the conglomerate.  

There's no positive thing that I can do that the conglomerate won't pervert.  I published this video a few hours ago, and now that ad is at the beginning of the first page of YouTube, and will be there until 12:00 a.m. tomorrow.  They even have the gall to call their promotion of the sexual exploitation of young girls support for International Women's Day.  




I should kill myself.  I really should.  What a fucking nightmare that never ends.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 11, 2017 @ 12:51 a.m.