Sunday, March 26, 2017

President Trump

March 26, 2017

Please don't attack Speaker Ryan.  You have to be able to work with people, and you do need to know who the people are who are bad and who the people are who don't agree with you; they're not all one group.

I don't know a lot about Obamacare.  I'm so poor that the economic and political changes that are discussed by the media never really affect my life.  

I don't know why you're attacking Planned Parenthood, either.  I know that Speaker Ryan has said he's pro-life, which people who are pro-choice tend to think is a misnomer, particularly since so many women are maimed or killed by illegal abortions when they don't have access to safe, clean clinics.  Planned Parenthood is also not only for abortions; it's for women's health throughout their lives.  

I don't agree with Speaker Ryan about abortion, which does not prevent me from being able to recognize that he's not a bad person even though there are some things that I think he doesn't understand.  



Copyright L. Kochman, March 26, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.