Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I can't believe that NOBODY has called or emailed the property management's lawyers to tell them that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

March 28, 2017


No matter what happens to me, the conglomerate's response is never to empathize or to stop persecuting me; it is to increase the excuses for why I deserve it.  

I am dehumanized, degraded and bullied by the conglomerate.  

It's not as if I'm the only person whom the conglomerate's promotion of voyeurism has violated, but the conglomerate DOESN'T CARE.




That's the address of a video that I published at my current YouTube blog, "The railing is too low at the library," in October 2016.  The title of the blog is about the railing that's near the children's section of the Boston Public Library in Copley Square, which is the main public library in the Boston area.  When the library was renovated, whoever designed the renovations didn't care about the low railing and the two or more stories between it and the floor beneath it.  

I don't choose the addresses that videos get when I publish them at YouTube.



Copyright L. Kochman, March 28, 2017 @ 10:00 p.m./That's what time it is.  No policy that I have written has ever stopped the conglomerate from attacking or exploiting me.  If I wanted to promote the conglomerate's agenda, I wouldn't have spent all of these years protesting against it, and my life wouldn't be as socially and materially excruciating as it is EVERY DAY.