Thursday, March 30, 2017

My eviction trial is April 3rd; Monday of next week.

March 30, 2017

Somebody please tell the property management's lawyers that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment. If someone doesn't do that today or tomorrow, I'll be evicted.  

The lawyers' phone number is:


Anyone who knows that I'm telling the truth could leave an anonymous voicemail.  

People who have my phone hacked also know what the email address(es) of one or both of the lawyers is/are, and could send those people an anonymous email saying that I'm telling the truth.  Considering how many people hack my phone and watch me in my home for their own amusement, I don't think it's too much to ask that they tell the truth about what's happening to me.  For someone who knows that I'm telling the truth to confirm it so that I can stop being treated as if I'm lying or delusional about the cameras would help to prove that he or she never meant for me to be exploited, victimized or violated.  



Copyright L. Kochman, March 30, 2017 @ 3:35 p.m.