Friday, March 10, 2017

How many other tenants of Peabody Properties are being criminally victimized by voyeurism, because Peabody Properties was so successful at portraying me as a crazy liar?

March 10, 2017


At the last eviction hearing in February 2014, their lawyer told the judge that I had to be evicted and move out right away because "the other tenants are afraid of her."  The judge ruled in his favor.  The lawyer looked very pleased.  I was coughed at by at least one person before I left the courtroom, and I and everything I had were out of the apartment two days later.  

This is the address of an article from August 2016, saying that the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency is giving $40.5 million to Braintree Village:





I have no reason to think that I won't continue to be criminally victimized by voyeurism for the rest of my life.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 10, 2017 @ 11:12 p.m.