Thursday, March 30, 2017

Does this man know how the New York Times has been exploiting him since yesterday?

March 30, 2017





Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 30, 2017 @ 8:40 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time. I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.  I started writing code policies years ago, because the conglomerate attacked me for every sentence and every copyright time that I published.  They don't really help, because the conglomerate is so hateful.  I've been publishing fewer pages since I have had this apartment, since I'm not outside as often and don't see as many things to document.  Because I've published fewer pages, I've felt that the copyright times are more noticeable, so I have cowered to the conglomerate's abuse and rearranged even more of my life to try to publish at times that won't trigger more abuse; the few minutes during an hour which have no code or that will be construed as having code that is contrary to the conglomerate.  I was awake for most of last night, because I'm going to be evicted in a few days.  This morning, I have an appointment at an agency that I hope will be able to help me pay movers for my things, because I don't have the money even for that.  I have spent several minutes that I don't really have writing this addition to the copyright notice, because I think it's appalling how many people the New York Times has exploited and I thought I should publish it immediately.  7, 8, 9 and 11 are particularly difficult hours during which to publish anything.  6 wasn't for a few years, until last year.  2, 3, 4 and 5 are also problematic.  @ 8:50 a.m.