Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I'm going to be evicted on April 3rd if nobody tells the property management's lawyers that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.

March 29, 2017


I don't understand why nobody has told them.

I don't know how people can be this hateful.

I don't even know what to say; I'll be homeless again.  Everyone who knows that I'm telling the truth hates me enough to want me to be homeless again?  

When should I publish this page?  Does it matter?  The pages that I have published since December, asking that someone, even one person, tell the property management's lawyers that I'm telling the truth, haven't prompted anyone to tell them.

It is 9:41 p.m.  That is actually what time it is, although I can't say how many times today, or since 2010, I have thought about suicide.  



Copyright L. Kochman, March 29, 2017 @ 9:41 p.m.