Monday, April 25, 2016

Are there hidden cameras in the restrooms of Bunker Hill Community College?

April 25, 2016

When I left the restroom at the other school building, I hit my head on the "Closed For Cleaning" sign that the male janitor had hung on the top of the door as soon as I went into the restroom.  He was standing right outside the restroom, leering at me.

There are little holes in the walls next to some of the toilets in the stalls in that restroom.  Are there hidden cameras in the walls, videotaping all the female students?

Several times during the semester, a janitor has gotten to a women's restroom and closed it as soon as I have gotten into the restroom.  Do they know when I'm in the restrooms because they're watching live video from hidden cameras in those restrooms?


Copyright L. Kochman, April 25, 2016 @ 12:57 p.m.