Saturday, April 30, 2016

I DON'T WANT TO DATE CELEBRITIES.

April 30, 2016

I'm also sick of being picked on by them all the time.

There's nothing that I do that is anywhere near as bad as what they're doing and that they don't think is bad.

What is the way out of the labyrinth?

They hack my phone.  They hack my email.  They invade every part of my life.  They pervert humanitarian and other causes into personal attacks on me.  While they're doing all of this, they never stop acting like I'm victimizing them instead of the other way around.

If I get angry, they act like it doesn't matter.  If I'm nice to them, they act like I'm trying to take advantage of them.  

It's not as if I can get away from them; there's no getting out of it.  I am surrounded by these evil people.  I am not remotely concerned about being "accepted" by them.  I want their tyranny over my life to end.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 30, 2016 @ 10:11 p.m.