Monday, April 25, 2016

When a journalist or a media source doesn't like me, does that mean that he or his employer thinks that I have no rights?

April 25, 2016

Last night, I set my phone alarm for 8:00 a.m., because I should leave my apartment before 9:00 a.m. this morning.

An article called "The 8:00 A.M. Call" is one of the first results for a Google search for the term "New York Times," which was posted two hours ago by the time that I'm writing this page, according to its time caption.

The last sentence of the article is "For that 8:00 a.m. call is probably coming, one way or another."

Someone named Paul Krugman wrote the article.  I criticized his behavior toward me, and some of his reporting, a few weeks ago.  Does that mean that he has hacked my phone or someone else at the New York Times has hacked my phone and he's gotten illegally obtained information from that person?


Copyright L. Kochman, April 25, 2016 @ 6:06 a.m.