Friday, April 29, 2016

Taxis that were parked on my street this afternoon

April 29, 2016

They were all parked together:

-license plate 992 D
Cab number 126
Name of taxi:  O/O FLINT CAB INC

-license plate 26757
Cab number 234
Name of taxi:  O/O GILL & GILL INC

-license plate 16341
Cab number 51
Name of taxi T.F. INC


When I was writing the information about the cabs, one of the cab drivers got out of his cab and walked over to me, asking "What happened to you?"  I think he was asking me what I was doing, although it seems to me that they probably already knew who I was.

I don't think that those cabs, and many other cabs around the Boston area, are safe for certain people to take, such as women and people who have children.  They might not be safe for men, either.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 29, 2016 @ 3:26 p.m.