Sunday, April 24, 2016

Is there a media organization that isn't hacking my phone?

April 24, 2016

What was the FBI's battle with Apple about, when there are so many people illegally hacking my phone that I'll never know who they all are?

I'm not a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer.  I'm not committing crimes or promoting crime.  I certainly commit none of the crimes against other people that are not only treated as if they are routine by the people who commit them against me but are also treated as if they are my fault.

While my privacy is criminally invaded in every possible way and at all times, I am treated as if it is my responsibility to do nothing that the people who are treating me as if I have no rights could interpret in the ways that they are trying to interpret everything that I do.  I am expected to contort my life to try not to trigger the punishments that the conglomerate is eager to inflict on me, and which it inflicts on me no matter what I do.

There are probably many captive women around the world who are raped every day and who would be grateful to have the life that I have.  However, I am a law-abiding citizen of a first-world country that is supposed to be a democracy where people's rights are respected, and I have less privacy and less freedom than a paroled felon.  I am expected to act like I'm a responsible citizen of that democracy; I am expected to obey the law and treat other people decently, and I try to do that even while being mercilessly bullied by the most powerful people in the world.  My attempts to be civilized in the midst of truly barbaric behavior seem to be to no avail among the people who are persecuting me.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2016 @ 8:47 p.m.