Sunday, April 24, 2016

"Lena left a nightclub in a car filled with men."

April 24, 2016

Actually, no, I didn't.  That's a story from April 24, 2016, about Leonardo DiCaprio.  This is the address for it: 




The newspapers, including that newspaper, don't seem to be infested by code calling him a slut, or old.  He's my age; I'm older than he is by a few months.

I study, and work, and date nobody, and have no sex.  Yet, I'm called horrible things literally 24 hours per day and have gotten sexually harassed since 2010 by a method that he started.

The Governor of the state where I live has just declared a war of sexual abuse on me and on my academic future.  I have every reason to think that the Mayor of Boston will deliver a hate speech about me at the commencement of my school. The official website of the White House is continuing to promote my being sexually violated, using the premise that I'm a slut who deserves it.

I have gotten bullied every day for more than 6 years, because Mr. DiCaprio and his friends decided to start calling me a slut in 2010.  He does whatever he wants; they all do.

The article shows him with a drink spilled on his pants and hearts that someone drew on his hand with red ink.  The conglomerate spent years insinuating that I'm an alcoholic, even though I've never had more than a total of a few drinks in my life; I mean that, in my entire life, I have had an entire drink a couple of times, years apart.  I have never been drunk, or done illegal drugs, or abused prescription drugs.

I have said all of this before, and it never seems to matter to the conglomerate.  I was a virgin until I was 27, and have not had sex since I was 29.  I'll be 42 those year; so will Mr. DiCaprio, who seems to have immunity from the type of the bullying that the conglomerate inflicts on me because of his wealth and gender.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 24, 2016 @ 10:44 p.m.