Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The plight of the genetically blessed

April 27, 2016

is that sometimes it can take a while to stop acting like you'll always be able to get someone to date you, even if it's true.

There's a reason that so many people are not sympathetic to Me & The Celebrities and our romantic angst.

However, it's also not my fault if there are male celebrities in their late 20's and early 30's who feel like they're not ready to get married.  A lot of people feel that way when they're that age, although traditionally it's men more often than women, because of when women are able to have children.

I also get scapegoated for things that have nothing to do with me and that I shouldn't be getting blamed for, and the people who do it know that they can profit from blaming me.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 27, 2016 @ 3:16 p.m.