Saturday, March 11, 2017

I didn't do anything to deserve to be evicted from Braintree Village, and I haven't done anything to deserve to be evicted from the apartment WHERE THE NEW YORK TIMES AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS PERSECUTED ME KNOWS THERE ARE HIDDEN, ILLEGAL CAMERAS, AS THERE WERE AT BRAINTREE VILLAGE.

March 11, 2017




The property management of Braintree Village LIED.  The lawyers for the property management LIED.  I was EVICTED BECAUSE THEY LIED.

I don't think that the lawyers knew that their client was lying about the cameras being in my apartment, but they lied about other things so they could win.  

The day of the last court hearing in February 2014, when the judge glared at me while I was talking and then ruled that I'd be evicted, I called the Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership when I left the courthouse and said "I was evicted; that means that I lose the voucher, doesn't it?"

The program representative said "Not necessarily; send us your court documents and we'll decide whether or not to give you another voucher."

When I was sent the voucher several weeks later, I was at the Pine Street Inn.  I opened the envelope, read the letter congratulating me for being given another voucher, and put the voucher and the letter on the table in front of me.  I sat there, thinking about how hard the next months or years were going to be, how difficult it was going to be to obtain another apartment with a recent eviction, thinking about the two years of homelessness that I had already lived through before being criminally victimized by voyeurism 24 hours/day for a year at Braintree Village and then called a crazy liar and evicted.  I thought about all of the harassment and other abuse that had happened every day since 2010, and that I knew would continue to happen every day.  I thought about what it would be like if I was accepted at another apartment and then criminally victimized by voyeurism again, victim-blamed by the conglomerate for it again, called a crazy liar for objecting to it and evicted again.  I thought about what it's like to be treated like you're the criminal when you're the victim.  

I thought about how the conglomerate had illegally monitored everything I did to ask about other apartments before I was evicted from Braintree Village, and how the conglomerate had attacked me for everything that it wanted to say had code; the names of the apartment buildings and streets, the numbers of the addresses and zip codes.  

I thought about the hours of illegally filmed video in bathrooms and showers of homeless shelters and psychiatric units from my two years of homelessness before obtaining the apartment at Braintree Village, about all the conglomerate's dishonest and hypocritical slut-shaming that had made people think that I deserved to be harassed and that made people start hiding cameras in those bathrooms and showers because of the promiscuous reputation that the conglomerate had forced me to have.  I thought about how those hours of illegal video will never go away, how they'll only be seen by more and more people for the rest of my life and even after my death.  I thought about how the conglomerate had exploited the illegal video and portrayed it as proof that I deserve to be called a slut, instead of proof that the conglomerate calling me a slut was making people think that I deserved to be criminally victimized by voyeurism.  I thought about how nothing that I had said or done since 2010 had changed anything.  I thought about how the bad things that happen to me every decade of my life are worse every decade of my life, and how I am always blamed for other people's abuse of me.  I thought about how everything that I'd ever done, every achievement, was always ruined for me by someone or something.  

I knew that all I could do was to try, but I didn't want to do that.  I sat there with the voucher and wanted not to try.  

The conglomerate, having hacked my phone for years, saw and heard all of my emails and phone calls to realtors and landlords for the two years after I was evicted from Braintree Village.  The conglomerate knows that I was rejected everywhere that I applied, even from a nonprofit that has single room occupancies.  People don't want to rent to Section 8 tenants.  They don't want to rent to homeless people.  They don't want to rent to people who have been evicted.  They don't want to rent to people who are being called crazy all over the Internet.  It took another two years of homelessness, during which I was abused by the conglomerate and many people around me EVERY DAY, before I was able to obtain this apartment.  

If I am evicted again, I won't be given another voucher.  I won't even have the option of sitting there in a shelter, with the voucher, depressed beyond description. 



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 11, 2017 @ 3:05 p.m.