Friday, March 10, 2017

Treated like a criminal, when I'm the victim of a crime

March 10, 2017

This is a picture of a letter that I delivered to the property management of Braintree Village on April 29, 2013.  I had moved to that apartment in March 2013.



These are pictures of the eviction letter that was sent to me in June 2013:








Before I was sent this letter, the property management of Braintree Village told the police that I was making false accusations about what was happening. Two male police officers and two male paramedics went to my apartment and told me that I had to go an Emergency Room for a psychiatric evaluation.  I was then committed involuntarily to a mental hospital, where I was visited by some Vinfen employees to whom the property management had sent this letter to give to me in the hospital.  

When I was released from the hospital, another copy of the letter had been put under the front door of my apartment.  


All of this is nothing that I haven't written about before; it NEVER MATTERS what happens to me.  The conglomerate will say that I deserve it, no matter what it is.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 10, 2017 @ 10:55 p.m.