Saturday, March 25, 2017

I'm not crazy, and I have no reason to lie.

March 25, 2017


I have sent these pictures to everyone in the Boston area whom I have asked for help.  I call them my Not Crazy pictures:









A crazy woman does not live in that apartment.  A crazy woman did not earn those final grades for the Spring 2016 college semester.  

I've been homeless for 4 of the past 6 years.  I would have to be crazy to lie that there are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment, and to tell a lie like that week after week and month after month, knowing that I'll have to leave the apartment if I don't stop saying it.  

I don't have any money.  I can't even pay for movers to move my things to storage, let alone a security deposit for another apartment.  I also know that when prospective landlords and employers do one search of "lena kochman" from an Internet search engine, I'm the last person they want to rent to or hire.  It took two years of homelessness, from 2014-2016, for me to obtain this apartment, after being evicted from my last apartment for saying there were hidden, illegal cameras in it, after being homeless and victimized by voyeurism from 2011-2013 before obtaining that apartment, where I was devastated to be victimized by voyeurism in MY OWN HOME.

I'M NOT CRAZY, AND I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. 

All of my furniture is from the warehouse of the Homeless Coalition or other donations.  It was at my last apartment, and I paid for it to be in storage every month for two years of homelessness from 2014 to 2016.

I bought the blanket at Walmart in December of 2015, because I had a Department of Mental Health bed at the Quincy Mental Health/South Shore Mental Health Center and I knew they often didn't have enough blankets. It was one of the things that the staff there threw into a garbage bag and then into a closet when they finally had me involuntarily committed to a locked psychiatric unit after months of their failing to address my being harassed at their unit.


This is the address of a clip at YouTube from an October 2016 episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:  



There are hidden, illegal cameras in my apartment.  People tap into them and take video and audio recordings from them, 24 hours/day.  They don't feel bad about it.  They have no remorse.  They don't care; they think it's funny and that I deserve it.

That episode is one of many jokes the conglomerate has told about me during this year of my being victimized by voyeurism in my own home for the second time in a row.  

I bought a shirt at a thrift store a few weeks ago.  When I bought it, I hadn't remembered and wasn't thinking about the Jimmy Fallon show.  It's difficult to buy clothing because of code and the conglomerate.  It's also difficult to be surrounded by people who expect you to explain everything that you do and say, and who don't believe you even when you do explain, and who scoff at your explanations, because they want to think that you're a bad person who deserves their abuse.  This paragraph is not a non sequitur.  The conglomerate is going to harass me into more years of homelessness; the conglomerate is going to harass me to death.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 25, 2017 @ 5:54 p.m.