Friday, March 31, 2017

I have until June 1, 2017 to move out of the apartment, because nobody who knows what the truth is would tell anyone.

March 31, 2017


It's not enough time to obtain another place to live, probably not even in a slum.  I'll be homeless by June 1, 2016.

That's the agreement that I have to sign and give to the property management's office before Monday, to avoid eviction.  

Score:

Money, Lies, Stigma, Misogyny:  2  (That's if you're only counting the number of apartments, since 2010, at which I've been miserably abused, and from which I've been forced to move for saying that I have rights, and you're not even talking about everything else that the conglomerate has inflicted on me for 7 years.)

Their victim:  0 



Copyright L. Kochman, March 31, 2017 @ 7:11 p.m./edited, with additions @ 11:05 p.m.