Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I have had a lot of support from my school this year, which might be why the New York Times is using its hacking of my phone, email and school class account to threaten my teachers.

March 15, 2017

While the school's administration hasn't done anything to stop people from harassing me, individually a lot of people have really tried to help me at school.  



That's a picture of part of the first page of the New York Times' website.

The New York Times knows that I'm telling the truth, knows that it's criminally invading my privacy, knows that it's threatening innocent people who have no choice about my being part of their lives for a while.  

I filmed a video at my phone that I didn't publish a few days ago, saying that my teachers are really nice this year and that every time I'm in class they're obviously hoping that I won't kill myself before the next class.  That's probably why the New York Times is attacking one of my teachers today.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 15, 2017 @ 1:41 a.m.