Saturday, March 11, 2017

This is the housing search log that I gave to Braintree Village's lawyers and the court, before I was evicted.

March 11, 2017






I printed all of my email correspondences with realtors and landlords, rather than to try to write about them all on the log form.

Both lawyers for the property management said that it wasn't proof that I had looked for other housing.  In the last court hearing, the lawyer who was there that day told the judge "She has done NOTHING to look for other housing."

I'll never forget the smug look on his face when the judge ruled that I'd be evicted.  I'll never forget.  

I don't know if I'll ever be able to sue Braintree Village and Peabody Properties for what they did to me.  I hope so.  


Copyright L. Kochman, March 11, 2017 @ 3:25 p.m.