Saturday, April 23, 2016

Why is the media picking on Bernie Sanders?

April 23, 2016

I don't think it will matter that much for me personally, in terms of how my life is affected, whether it's Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton who wins to be the Democratic candidate.  I'm so poor that it won't change my life financially; I am not the struggling middle class, I am the welfare-dependent.  The rung above me on the ladder is a lower middle class financial bracket, which I can't persue until I finish the academic program that's training me to pursue it.  They also seem to be about the same about the issues that I talk and write about every day, although Mrs. Clinton's staff are talking a lot about female equality at her social media, which I appreciate.  I don't have television, so the Internet tends to be my main source of information.

Bernie Sanders is adamant about changing the economy so that it isn't so much in the service of the rich.  That seems like a crucial goal. 


Copyright L. Kochman, April 23, 2016 @ 11:54 a.m.