Sunday, October 30, 2016

Ben Affeck and Matt Damon seem to be obsessed with making the world think that I'm a bad person.

October 30, 2016

My not wanting to sleep with them is not a reason for them to abuse me; neither is my criticism of them.  

"Spiga Biotech" is the name of the evil corporation in a television series produced by Mr. Affleck and Mr. Damon that premieres on November 30, 2016.  Is the date of the premiere a concession to the idea that it's grotesque that these men and their industry never stop bullying me?  

"Spiga" as in "spigot"?  What about Mr. Damon's clean water activism?  Has he tired of using his activism as a joke to persecute me and degrade women?

Before I started at Bunker Hill Community College, I had spent two years trying to get into a biotechnology program, because I wanted to be qualified to work at a livable wage.  I hoped that I could take my biotechnology degree from Bunker Hill and work while I attended a school to get the 4-year degree that I spent all of grade school studying to get and which one painful and traumatic problem after another has prevented me from getting for 20 years.  

For two years in a row, I was not accepted by a free biotechnology training program, despite my high scores on placement tests.  Mr. Affleck has hacked my phone for years, and Mr. Damon probably continues to do that also, so they know that I spent months studying math and chemistry while I was trying to get into a program.  

The conglomerate's abuse of me prevented me from getting into one program after another.  I wrote the truth on the applications that asked for my work history, which is that I have repeatedly gotten harassed at work, lied to and lied about and called crazy when I object to being abused, and fired.  The Internet search results for my name are full of hateblogs by people calling me "crazy feminist b----," "paranoid schizophrenic," "c---," and other things to that effect, and would cause any employer not to want to hire me.  

I was harassed out of Bunker Hill by harassment and lies, by the adminstration's suspicion and distrust of me, and by the administration's failure to address the abuse to which I was subjected.  It is improbable that Bunker Hill would have gotten the attention that it did from the government if I were never a student there, but once I was a student there, the school was given unprecedented amounts of money, millions of dollars, despite, and maybe because of, how badly I was treated.

The protagonist of "Incorporated" is called Ben, and the premise of the series is, yet again, the quest of a man to "save the woman he loves."  I don't know when Mr. Affleck or anyone else who has stalked me for what is probably a decade will realize that he's the problem.  

It also seems to me that the entertainment industry is as corporate as any industry. 


Copyright L. Kochman, October 30, 2016 @ 12:10 p.m.