Thursday, October 27, 2016

Michelle Obama is a shockingly evil person.

October 27, 2016


I was shocked when she started to promote child molestation in 2010, and she has not lost her ability to shock me with her corruption, her cruelty, and her total lack of consideration for human rights.  

I don't know how she and President Obama got to the White House.  I do know how happy everyone I knew and everyone around me was when he got elected in 2008.  Not one person said anything negative; people were euphoric that a person of color was President, and this was in Vermont, one of the whitest states in the United States.

Soon after that election, I remember getting to a part of the sidewalk in Burlington and stopping because a car was about to leave the driveway in front of me.  Two young, black men were in the front seat.  We all grinned at each other and motioned for everyone to proceed; we finally got past the intersection, but we all knew that nobody was thinking about the intersection.  We were thinking about what we thought was our luck at being alive when the United States had proven to be what it's supposed to be.  

At least we had the hope, that day.  Some people might argue that never having hope is less painful than having it and losing it.  I couldn't say.  


Copyright L. Kochman, October 27, 2016 @ 11:25 p.m.