Friday, October 28, 2016

I have had undiagnosed pain for almost two months.

October 28, 2016

It's not a lot of pain, but it's worrisome because I have had several doctors' visits and the pain persists.

I have no privacy to have phone conversations with doctors or to read about what it might be, because the conglomerate hacks my phone.  After several weeks of being bullied publicly about what the conglomerate was reading from my hacked phone, I started to publish pages about the conglomerate's invasions of my medical privacy.  

The conglomerate has had a couple of responses to my health worries.  One is to bully me as much as ever, calling me a slut who deserves whatever happens to me.  The other is to reference my fears by saying that I'm worried about nothing.  

Nobody who's bullying me wants to stop bullying me.  


Copyright L. Kochman, October 28, 2016 @ 6:36 a.m.