Monday, October 31, 2016

The movie "Trolls" is another sick Hollywood joke.

October 31, 2016

The movie is ostensibly for children.

The conglomerate stole the rainbow from gay people and perverted it to promote child molestation; that's happened since at least 2012, if not late in 2011. 

Characters named after trees are a reference to my being victimized by voyeurism during the one date that I had in 2010.  I didn't know that people were following me with cameras 24 hours a day to get whatever video of me they could sell or use to ridicule me in some way.  That's what all the conglomerate's "tree" and "park" jokes are about; my being in a park, at night, where I thought I was alone with someone.  Near the end of the date, I had my back against a tree and the person I was with had his hand in my pants until I had an orgasm, and THAT'S SOMETHING THAT HOLLYWOOD THINKS IS APPROPRIATE TO TURN INTO A JOKE IN A CHILDREN'S MOVIE, BY CALLING ONE OF THE CHARACTERS "BRANCH."

"Princess Poppy" is a joke about "popping" virgins and specifically children.  That's also been a conglomerate joke for years.  The theme of royalty was also used to promote child molestation for a few years. 

I hate having to describe how the conglomerate has dehumanized me over and over again, but if I don't talk about it, people won't know.  

That one date in 2010 was the last time that I was physically intimate with another person, and I wouldn't have gotten that intimate with that person at all if the conglomerate hadn't already tortured me with sexual harassment for months by then.  I was miserable, angry, depressed and terrified of the conglomerate's power.  I was totally alone with what the conglomerate was doing to me and what I knew the conglomerate was planning to do to the world.  

The conglomerate was ecstatic to get the lewd video of me and hasn't stopped talking about it since.  The conglomerate likes to use that video and references to it  to prove that I'm a nymphomaniac, although the date started hours before the part of the video that the conglomerate has viciously obsessed about and publicized; the other person and I had known each other a few years before, and when we saw each other that day, we started talking.  We weren't being exhibitionists; we thought we were alone, which the person or people who videotaped us knew and didn't care, and which the video probably shows to anyone who hasn't already bought the conglomerate's slurs against me.  

I haven't seen the video, which has probably circulated among hundreds, if not thousands, of people, and is probably online somewhere, with all of the other hateful video that the conglomerate has filmed of me wherever it could get it; the bathrooms and showers of homeless shelters and psychiatric units, gym locker rooms, my own home.  I don't know if I'll ever feel safe using a toilet or taking a shower without the lights off ever again in my life.  

No amount of loneliness has gotten me to touch or be touched by another person since that date in 2010, but the conglomerate hasn't stopped calling me a slut who deserves what's happening to me.  

The conglomerate has ruined my ability to have a normal life at all, and the horrible people who continue to tell the world what a bad person I am are liars who want to make people think that I deserve what's happening to me, and that I'm such a slut that nobody should listen to me when I say "YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN!

The character "Creek" is also a degrading joke.  The last person that I had sex with, when I was 29, apparently started a rumor that I was so aroused when I was with him that I had a lot of vaginal lubricant.  That's what all the conglomerate jokes about everything that's wet are about; that's what the Wet Floor signs and Caution cones strewn around the world are about.  There's a joke about it on the front page of The Boston Globe today.  

I am one of the most viciously persecuted people who has ever lived.  Most people would already be dead from suicide if they'd been treated like this, but the conglomerate not only doesn't care that my life is being ruined, the conglomerate continues to victim-blame me for the conglomerate's abuse of me, while the conglomerate promotes the rape of children.  


Copyright L. Kochman, November 1, 2016 @ 12:09 a.m.