Thursday, October 27, 2016

I wrote this at my phone and haven't published it before today.

October 27, 2016





I bought a vest and I also have an orange scarf, and sometimes wear plaid; that's what Mr. Affleck was referencing in his video. 

I don't have a lot of clothes; I don't have the money to buy a lot of clothes. I have also written and talked before about how difficult it is to buy clothing because of code, that it can take hours to buy a few things.

I don't have the money to pay for the few things that I have bought over the past few weeks; if I'm not working soon, I will be in debt.  I can't throw out clothes as soon as I have bought them because a vicious, rich, chauvinist, lying movie star and the vicious, rich, chauvinist, lying bullies that he's friends with won't leave me alone.  

Does the conglomerate think that I should never say or write anything on a day that has the number 9, even though there's no day of the year and no hour of the day that the conglomerate isn't saying or writing horrible things about me?  

I wrote my code policies because the conglomerate was attacking me for every sentence that I said or wrote.  They are a weak defense against the conglomerate's viciousness and power.  



Copyright L. Kochman, October 27, 2016 @ 11:04 a.m.