Thursday, October 27, 2016

I'm pro-choice; however, emergency contraception shouldn't be sold over the counter.

October 27, 2016




That's a picture of part of a video that Ben Affleck has published, encouraging people to vote.

This is the address for his video:



People should vote.  People should also be able to get information about their decisions.

The decision for emergency contraception to be sold over the counter without age restrictions was manipulated by people who wanted to be able to rape little girls.  Probably, there was manipulation to bring the decision before the judge who had previously ruled to make emergency contraception available over the counter to people 17 and older.  What the judge said after the 2013 ruling shows that he knew that the conglomerate wants child molestation to be legal.  The Secretary of Health and Human Services at that time tried to oppose the ruling.  She was later forced to resign.  

Emergency contraception is hormonal medication.  People should not be able to buy it over the counter.  

This is a picture of part of a New York Times article from April 5, 2013:




This is the address for that article:



 
This is a picture of part of Los Angeles Times article from May 2, 2013:




This is the address for that article:




The person who wrote the Los Angeles Times article probably has no science background at all; it's really a disservice to humanity how many reporters don't.


It also seems that Ben Affleck continues to hack my phone, threaten people who want to help me, congratulate and encourage people who abuse me, and do everything that he can think of to make my life miserable.  

If he has decided that he is not in love with me, I'm glad.  I would appreciate it if he would also leave me alone.  

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, October 27, 2016 @ 10:00 a.m./I published my preliminary page and similar pages yesterday./edited @ 10:40 a.m.