Friday, October 28, 2016

I don't treat ANYONE the way that the conglomerate has treated me for almost 7 years.

October 28, 2016


I have never treated anyone the way that I'm treated, and I would never treat anyone like this.  

Is the last part of that sentence something that the conglomerate thinks is a lie?  Is that why the conglomerate has no remorse about what's happening to me?

Does the conglomerate think that the only reason that I get angry at the conglomerate is that I wish that I had the power to hurt people that the conglomerate does?  What if the conglomerate never thinks about things in terms of right and wrong, rather than in terms of who has the power to oppress another person?

I'm not hacking anyone's phone or email, electronically monitoring people's purchases or where they are.  I'm not watching lewd video of people that was illegally filmed of them in places where they had the right to privacy or that was only filmed of them by people who surreptitiously followed them to get whatever they could on camera with the goal of humiliating them.  I'm not threatening people's ability to work or their safety.  I don't encourage people to abuse others, or threaten them if they don't want to abuse others.  I don't spitefully ruin the worthwhile things that people manage to do, even if I don't personally like those people and the things that they do that aren't worthwhile.  I don't ruin people's ability to have social lives or safe housing.  I don't viciously propagate rumors about people.  

I don't spend my time thinking of things that I could do or say to make other people feel bad or to get the world to ridicule and hate them.  I get angry, and I'm not perfect, but I don't try to make people miserable or ruin their lives.  

I don't know when the ADULTS who have targeted me for their ADULT BULLYING will stop acting like I did something to deserve their abuse.  They have a million excuses, none of which they would have exploited for years if they didn't LIKE bullying people, and if they weren't totally desensitized to bullying me.   



Copyright L. Kochman, October 28, 2016 @ 12:26 p.m.