Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I've never been forcibly raped, nor have I ever said that I was, nor could anyone pay me enough money to say that I was.

October 25, 2016


I could not be more sick of being portrayed by the conglomerate as a hysterical, lying femiNazi, when the conglomerate isn't calling me a slut, a lesbian, elderly, incontinent, or some weirdly lascivious chimera of some or all of those.

I like men; I always have.  I like being friends with them, and I like dating them.

I am fortunate that I was never intimate with a man who wanted to physically hurt me or who had a really cruel attitude about physical intimacy.  Not all women are that fortunate.  

There are youthful mistakes.  There are misunderstandings.  Sometimes there is selfish behavior.  Those things do not constitute someone who really wants to hurt another person or who doesn't care about how what he does affects another person.  A real rapist wants to hurt his victims, or doesn't care if he does.  

I have no grudges about men from my past, and I am SICK TO DEATH of being forced into my past over and over by the conglomerate, which portrays me as whatever stereotype the conglomerate thinks most excuses the conglomerate's abuse of me NOW.  

The conglomerate has spent years obsessing about men from my past.  All the conglomerate cares about is calling me a liar, while the conglomerate watches illegally filmed video of me in the shower and makes stupid jokes about raping children.

I hate the conglomerate.  I have never hated people so much in my life.  



Copyright L. Kochman, October 25, 2016 @ 8:47 p.m.