Friday, October 28, 2016

Nobody has the right to abuse me.

October 28, 2016


Nobody has the right to abuse me for being beautiful.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being ugly.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being young.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being old.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being smart.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being stupid.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being fat.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being thin.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me for the color of my hair, my eyes or my skin.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me because of his or her assumptions about what I'm like.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me for my gender.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being poor.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for being rich.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for my race.

Nobody has the right to abuse me for my religion.

Nobody has the right to abuse me about my sex life.

Nobody has the right to abuse me because of "what everyone says" about me.

Nobody has the right to abuse me to make people laugh.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me to make people feel afraid.  

Nobody has the right to abuse me to make money.

Nobody has the right to abuse me to get elected or to stay in office.

Nobody has the right to abuse me because I can't stop the abuse.  



NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO ABUSE ME!




Copyright L. Kochman, October 28, 2016 @ 3:07 p.m.