Thursday, April 27, 2017

Does this mean that Ryan Phillippe isn't sleeping with someone who already has a boyfriend, while he and all of the men in this picture call me a whore?

April 28, 2017






That's a picture of a post that Ryan Phillippe published at his Instagram an hour ago.

Do all of those men hack my phone?  Have they all watched illegally filmed video of me?  Do they watch and hear illegally filmed video of me in this apartment, which I'll have to move from and into homelessness in a month? 

Have men sat around like this, watching the videos of me filmed from hidden, illegal cameras in the showers and bathrooms of homeless shelters and psychiatric units, gyms and everywhere else that the conglomerate has caused people to commit crime against me and everyone around me?  There are only 8 of these men; there will be thousands of them, maybe millions, before I'm dead, unless I kill myself soon.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 28, 2017 @ 2:05 a.m.