Sunday, April 30, 2017

The conglomerate thinks that all my cries for help are funny.

April 30, 2017






When I'm not showering, changing my clothes or using the toilet, I leave the lights on in the bathroom all the time, hoping that someone who knows that the voyeurism isn't a false accusation will tell the property management's lawyers that it's not a false accusation, so that the eviction and the voyeurism will be stopped.

Not only has nobody told them, the last, horrible part of everything that I knew would happen is happening; the victim-blaming hasn't stopped at all.  It's as bad as ever, if not worse.  Until the day that I move from this apartment to homelessness, I'll be tortured by the conglomerate for being the victim of a crime that the conglomerate has promoted and for which it has specifically promoted my being targeted, year after horrifying year.  



Copyright L. Kochman, April 30, 2017 @ 6:41 p.m.