Sunday, April 30, 2017

Why I am influential, even when I'm homeless, even when I'm calling newspapers from a mental hospital

May 1, 2017

I am not only smart, I am good.

The world is so full of evil from one century to the next, that, at least, it is heartening to realize that the things that distinguished influential people from each other thousands of years ago haven't changed.  

Although the conglomerate never stops accusing me of being a hypocrite, I'm not.  Although the conglomerate never stops accusing me of being manipulative and a liar, I'm not.  Although the conglomerate never stops distorting what I say, it can't deny the reality of what I do.

At the end of May 2017, I will be homeless for the third time since 2011.  The conglomerate has persecuted me since 2010.  I've been destitute for all of those years.  I have never taken a dollar, a dime, a penny, from the conglomerate. The collective net worth of the people who have offered to date me, all of whom I have rejected, is in the realm of billions of dollars.  I'm sure that one of them would have bought me somewhere to live rather than to pick me up and drop me off at a homeless shelter.  

I have lied to nobody.  I have exploited nobody.

During these years of merciless persecution that would have caused most people to kill themselves or to fall apart into insanity or addiction, I have made some mistakes for which there can't be restitution.  The conglomerate treated me like I was a bad person before then, and was ecstatic to feel that it finally had proof.  The conglomerate has never take responsibility for the unrelentingly degrading and miserable conditions in which it has forced me to live for what will soon be a decade.  

I am the target of a vitriolic, unanimous hatred that wants me to die.  It's a hatred that isn't even temporarily alleviated by the lewdness that started the persecution in 2010; people who are saying nothing to prevent my being homeless haven't stopped talking about wanting to f--- me.  I think that's the accurate description; to f--- me in the hell that they have created for me and leave me there to die.  

It's not an exaggeration.  Homelessness is life-threatening.  I have documented that fact for years.  



I don't choose the addresses of videos that are published at YouTube.  


Copyright L. Kochman, May 1, 2017 @ 1:35 a.m.