Thursday, April 27, 2017

Homelessness; it makes me feel so feminine.

April 28, 2017



Angelina Jolie is one of the many people who know that the voyeurism isn't a false accusation.  Yet, nobody seems to be saying that she or any of the other rich and famous people who claim to care about women's rights are hypocrites.

I'm saying it, but I'm a homeless woman.

Her ex-husband also knows.  If I had slept with him, the voyeurism probably would have halted or even been prosecuted years ago.  I probably also wouldn't wake up several mornings a week feeling like urine wants to leave my bladder before I can stumble to my darkened bathroom to be audiorecorded while I pee.  I'm sure he would have paid for me to have a nice place to live and all the medical care that I need.  

It's not really a secret why people like this are always in divorce court.  They're horrible people.  


Copyright, with the exception of another sickening article, L. Kochman, April 28, 2017 @ 12:25 a.m./No code, all policies operative, all the time.  I'll publish my preliminary page and similar pages again.