Sunday, April 23, 2017

"I'm tired of shopping and spending thousands of dollars today; why don't I watch Lena in her home and Tweet about it?"

April 23, 2017


What each person who thinks that every day or every few days doesn't seem to think about is that, even when you're not thinking about me, I'm being watched by the people who are.  

That is how I live, while you act as if I like it or deserve it, while you tell yourselves that you have no responsibility to stop it.  

Do you think that I ever stop thinking about the fact that my privacy is criminally invaded 24 hours a day?  Is that what it looks like to you?  

Do you think I should cry about it all day?  What about yelling about it all day?  It doesn't seem to me that my crying or my yelling ever stops the people who abuse me from BEING MONSTERS.





Copyright L. Kochman, April 23, 2017 @ 3:35 p.m.