Sunday, April 23, 2017

See and Be Seen

April 23, 2017


People who know no other way of life, and who have no respect for other ways of life, won't stop victim-blaming me for being a center of sexual attention year after year, no matter how invasive, lewd and degrading that type of attention is.

If people want to look at me in my home, that must mean that I want them to look at me; that's what the people who criminally invade my privacy 24 hours a day are thinking.

Maybe that's not what they're thinking; it seems improbable to me that they really think that anyone would consent to how I'm illegally filmed.  They have made themselves think that I'm a freak who likes it or deserves it, so that they don't have to admit THAT THEY ARE MONSTERS.

Every one of them abuses me and then acts as if he or she is my victim.  


Copyright L. Kochman, April 23, 2017 @ 2:25 p.m.