Monday, April 24, 2017

I was bullied for the rest of class.

April 24, 2017


2 hours and 15 minutes of totally unprovoked bullying.

I started shaking about an hour ago, from fear and anger.  I was afraid that I was going to yell at or hit one of the bullies.

I also am afraid and angry that I'll have to live like this for the rest of my life.  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A STUDENT!  I HAVE THE RIGHT TO A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE WHERE MY RIGHTS ARE RESPECTED!  I HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO BE LIED ABOUT, VICTIMIZED, VICTIM-BLAMED AND SLUT-SHAMED!

I don't know what those few male students were bullying me about tonight. I don't know if it's because of what the Internet says about me, what the conglomerate says about me, or if every student at school has seen the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me which were filmed with hidden, illegal cameras in places where I had what is supposed to be the legally protected right of a reasonable expectation of privacy.  I HAVE NEVER CONSENTED TO BEING FILMED NUDE OR IN OTHER INTIMATE SITUATIONS. 

IT IS SICKENING THAT I WAS VICTIMIZED BY VOYEURISM EVEN ONCE.  FOR ME TO BE THE TARGET OF THIS CRIME REPEATEDLY FOR YEARS IS SO SICKENING IT IS UNSPEAKABLE!

I AM LOSING MY HOUSING!

I don't know how many times I will be pushed past what I can endure before it stops.




Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2017 @ 6:16 p.m./additions @ 6:42 p.m.