Monday, April 24, 2017

The New York Times today

April 24, 2017





The New York Times is illegally hacking my phone.  The New York Times is illegally watching me in my home.  The New York Times is threatening people, to coerce them into mercilessly bullying me The New York Times is committing and promoting crime.  The New York Times is one of many media sources that are perverted parodies of journalism.

The New York Times doesn't care that the conglomerate has forced me to live in abused isolation for 7 years.  It doesn't care that the conglomerate has forced me to live in misery and desperate loneliness.  

I don't know why they are doing this to me.  I have never known why.  There's no theory that can stop people who want to bully someone to death.  


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 24, 2017 @ 7:40 p.m.