Monday, April 24, 2017

I think that there are some male students who have coughed at me throughout the class that I have tonight.

April 24, 2017

They seem to be coughing when I talk, and also excessively when I'm not talking.

One of them is a student who forgot his calculator for the midterm exam a few weeks ago.  I lent him my calculator during the test.  Even only using my calculator for half of the test time, my grade for the midterm was a 97, which I think is probably a lot better than his grade was.

My stress is so awful that I wake up every morning not knowing how I'll be able to live until tomorrow.  Yet, there always seem to be people who think that I haven't been bullied enough.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 24, 2017 @ 5:24 p.m./No code.  I'm writing this during the class break.