Monday, April 24, 2017

I have erased the page that was published before this one, because I don't want to upset people.

April 24, 2017

You know what else?  I'm so tired of fighting with people.

Semantics are supposed to be a tool to help humanity and not harm it.  Nobody knows what to do, after 7 years of unnecessary confusion.

This was one of the stories at Yahoo today:



I wouldn't have supported President Trump if I didn't think the things that I have said about him.  I don't know why the positive things that he and his family have done sometimes have me crying or almost crying; maybe because I feel like I'm the only Democrat in the world who hasn't proclaimed his election to be the end of the world.

The Internet presents many challenges, but it also has a lot of potential for so many things that could never happen before.  One of those is political pluralism.  I hope that former President Obama and all of the people who ran for President will be able to conduct a public and private pluralogue with President Trump for the next 4 years.  If history had fewer instances of people designating enemies instead of establishing resourceful connections, we might have had world peace centuries ago.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 24, 2017 @ 4:10 p.m.