Thursday, April 20, 2017

The New York Times

April 20, 2017


STOP HACKING MY PHONE, STOP WATCHING ME IN MY HOME, STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, STOP LYING ABOUT ME, AND STOP SUPPORTING PEOPLE WHO ABUSE ME!


STOP PUBLISHING ALMOST NUDE PICTURES OF CHILDREN!

Maybe you need to be audited.  The agency that helped me for the two years that I was homeless from 2014 to 2016 was audited last summer, probably not randomly.  I can't even number all of the people who have left the agencies where they were working after they had to be support people for me and were subsequently attacked by the conglomerate and its criminal privacy invasions and public abuse.  

You don't seem to have a conscience about how you treat me, and you have promoted crime for 7 years.  

Copyright L. Kochman, April 20, 2017 @ 11:55 a.m.